Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Always the Gracious Host

I've been waiting on the day to get back to one of my favorite cites...Florence, Italy. It just so happened that I start my new job on the International side of Pricing on the 12th and I have to finish most of this years vacation ASAP so of course my first thoughts were to go see Julia in Florence. Jules is always the gracious host always welcoming you to come visit. I jumped on the plane on JAN 31st, flew to Milan, and took our codeshare flight to Firenze. I have to say that I might not get paid much but the perk to just go get on an airplane whenever the flights look good is a wonderful thing!!!
I got into Florence around noon, got caught up on the going ons here, took a little nap while Julia went to teach English, and then Luigi came by for a welcome dinner. We had the BEST Indian delivery dinner! Way too much food but boy was it good!!!!!

No comments: