Saturday, April 19, 2008

5 days old...

You forget how tiny babies are their first few weeks of life. Little bitty fingers and little bitty toes. Zoe is little bitty too...except for maybe her feet which like Zach's are long cute flippers.

Her I am holding Zoe and getting a hug from Zach...



Zach likes to hold his sister which is just the cutest thing. He helps her with her passie too!

OHHHHH to be this relaxed!!! All stretched out, kicked backed and relaxed!!! While we visited I told Kim I would show her how to make chicken pot pie. It is very easy and I asked Zach to help me. He got up on the step stool and I would give him different cans to pour into the casserole dish. He was a big help!!! When I was adding the black pepper I told him to hold his nose so he wouldn't sneeze. Aunt Men can always make him laugh!!!! Watch out Rachel Ray...our new cooking show will be called "Watch out for the pepper"!!!

No comments: